Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Do you like to play games on Facebook?

Sorority Life is a free game you can join with Facebook. Your actually a sorority sister in a sorority. When you first join you will have a big sister where you can type questions to ask for help. To become a big sister, you have to pass level 20. When you are on a tab and you unsure about something, you press the “What’s this” button.
As you organize more events, you can pass more levels. You can buy boyfriends and go on dates with them. You unlock new hair, clothes and shoes as you gain levels.
Its very easy to sign up and get going quickly! All you have to do when you sign up is make a nickname and pick your clothing. The cool thing about sorority life is you never have to log in to your account. You only have to log onto your Facebook account.
you can even have a sweetheart!

Evaluation

This is the evaluation form we have set up for testing virtual worlds. We will copy the evaluation and post it on our blog.

  1. Is this age the company markets appropriate?

I think the age the company is pointing at is 13 and older. I think this complies to teenagers and it is appropriate.

  1. Is it easy to set up?

You really don't have to set it up. You just go to your Facebook home page and search for it.

  1. Is it fun?

It was somewhat fun. I have had more fun on other websites.
  1. Can you explore it with ease?

I thought it was pretty easy. If i ever had a problem there was a button I could press to help me.
  1. Does it cost anything?
Sorority life is free but they have special brownies points. There is a deal going on currently and you can buy 85 brownie points for $11.99.
  1. Does it glitch much?

I never had a problem.

7. Are there safety polices that the company posts?

I might have been there but it was not very evident to me.


8. Is it educational?

I would not say Sorority Life is educational.









No comments: